I LOVE banana bread but usually they are filled with fats and sugars. This was super easy to make and didn’t last long in my house at all! I promise you it tastes just as good as any other one out there!
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250 g) of mashed banana (about 2 very ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, or berries (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175° C, or gas mark 4).
- Using a whisk or fork, blend all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients together, blend well, and then mix them into the dry ingredients. I use a mixer to ensure the batter is well blended.
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil, ghee, coconut oil, or other oil. Add the batter to the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool and slice. Store sealed at room temperature for a few days, in the refrigerator for a few weeks, or freeze for a few months.
Comfy Belly have the most amazing recipes for healthy treats!!! Check them out 🙂